The Kingdom of Thailand is a constitutional monarchy. Thailand has a prime minister and a parliament with two legislative houses, but their power has been limited by the military. Membership in the lower house is by election, but in the upper house it is by appointment, and the military is well represented, As of this writing it is uncertain how Thailand’s form of government will be affected by the military coup of September 2006. Current government data can be found at th Embassy of Thailand at: www.thaiembdc.org
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Jewelry Selling Secrets yarivgai.com/product/jewelr… 2 days ago
- The wearing of toe rings is a common practice in which religion? — feeling thoughtful 4 days ago
- What are Some of the Gold Jewelry Trends That Are Here to Stay yarivgai.com Are you looking for the best… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Gold can be mixed with other elements to make what color gold? — feeling thoughtful 1 week ago
- Worldwide Jewelry Companies and Fashion Accessories-Index yarivgai.com/product/world-… facebook.com/yarivnamchai/v… 1 week ago