About 95 percent of Thais follow the Theravada of Buddhism (an early form of Buddhism). About 4 percent of the population is Muslims, with the remaining split between other religions (including Christianity). Adherents to the Theravada school consider themselves followers of the form closest to Buddhism as it wa originally practiced. The spiritual liberation of the individual is a main focus of the Theravada school. Each individual is considered responsible for his or her own actions and destiny. Each person in Thai society has a specific place. It is every person’s job to fulfill his or her role with a minimum of fuss. Failure to do so involve a loss of personal dignity (called a loss of face). The Thai phrase “mai pen rai” (meaning “never mind” or “no worries”) is frequently invoked as a reminder not to risk opposing the unopposable.
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Tips for Packaging Jewelry When Selling Online fb.me/1JFYFq1vF 1 day ago
- living in bangkok youtu.be/u5gZc5GT9PM?a 3 days ago
- Creating Videos Using Smartphone Which Makes you Extra Money! fb.me/97JCJEMbP 4 days ago
- Who else wants me to Create Jewelry Photo Slideshow Video? fb.me/1HubkEjbq 5 days ago
- How To Make Your Retail Jewelry Store More Profitable? fb.me/BraqOhAd 5 days ago