- Public displays of affection between members of the opposite sex are not condoned. However, members of the same-sex may touch or hold hands with one another.
- Never, ever point your foot at anyone; it is considered extremely rude. Do not cross legs with one leg resting on the other knee, and never cross your legs in front of an older person.
- In contrast to the foot being foul, the head is sacred in Thailand. Never touch anyone on the head, nt even chid.
- Do not pat people on the back or shoulders.
- Give up your seat on the bus or train to a monk who is standing.
- Never walk in front of Thais praying in temple.
- Beckoning is done with the palm down and the fingures waved toward the body.
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Jewelry Selling Secrets yarivgai.com/product/jewelr… 2 days ago
- The wearing of toe rings is a common practice in which religion? — feeling thoughtful 4 days ago
- What are Some of the Gold Jewelry Trends That Are Here to Stay yarivgai.com Are you looking for the best… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Gold can be mixed with other elements to make what color gold? — feeling thoughtful 1 week ago
- Worldwide Jewelry Companies and Fashion Accessories-Index yarivgai.com/product/world-… facebook.com/yarivnamchai/v… 1 week ago