- Public displays of affection between members of the opposite sex are not condoned. However, members of the same-sex may touch or hold hands with one another.
- Never, ever point your foot at anyone; it is considered extremely rude. Do not cross legs with one leg resting on the other knee, and never cross your legs in front of an older person.
- In contrast to the foot being foul, the head is sacred in Thailand. Never touch anyone on the head, nt even chid.
- Do not pat people on the back or shoulders.
- Give up your seat on the bus or train to a monk who is standing.
- Never walk in front of Thais praying in temple.
- Beckoning is done with the palm down and the fingures waved toward the body.
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Keeping Current with Wholesale Silver Jewelry Trendshttp://www.yarivgai.com/keeping-current-with-wholesale-silver-j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Creating JEWELRY Videos Using Smartphone Which Make you Extra Money! udemy.com/video-marketin… 1 day ago
- Where to Buy Wholesale Jewelry in Thailand? Invest in smaller quantities of jewelry without the hassle of minimum o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- If you are thinking of investing in marketing your Jewelry site. This video will explain you the differences betwee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Start your own wholesale fashion jewelry business sell youtube.com/watch?v=DprWIg… 6 days ago