- Gifts are not opened in the presence of the giver.
- If you are invited for a meal, bring flowers, cakes, or fruits. Do not bring marigolds or carnations, however because they are associated with funerals.
- High-Tech gadgets (MP3 players,etc.)local handicrafts from your home, finely made pens and stationery, imported perfumes, select liquors, cigarettes, and illustrated books from your rea are ll suitable gifts.
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Keeping Current with Wholesale Silver Jewelry Trendshttp://www.yarivgai.com/keeping-current-with-wholesale-silver-j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Creating JEWELRY Videos Using Smartphone Which Make you Extra Money! udemy.com/video-marketin… 1 day ago
- Where to Buy Wholesale Jewelry in Thailand? Invest in smaller quantities of jewelry without the hassle of minimum o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- If you are thinking of investing in marketing your Jewelry site. This video will explain you the differences betwee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Start your own wholesale fashion jewelry business sell youtube.com/watch?v=DprWIg… 6 days ago