- Gifts are not opened in the presence of the giver.
- If you are invited for a meal, bring flowers, cakes, or fruits. Do not bring marigolds or carnations, however because they are associated with funerals.
- High-Tech gadgets (MP3 players,etc.)local handicrafts from your home, finely made pens and stationery, imported perfumes, select liquors, cigarettes, and illustrated books from your rea are ll suitable gifts.
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Jewelry Selling Secrets yarivgai.com/product/jewelr… 2 days ago
- The wearing of toe rings is a common practice in which religion? — feeling thoughtful 4 days ago
- What are Some of the Gold Jewelry Trends That Are Here to Stay yarivgai.com Are you looking for the best… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Gold can be mixed with other elements to make what color gold? — feeling thoughtful 1 week ago
- Worldwide Jewelry Companies and Fashion Accessories-Index yarivgai.com/product/world-… facebook.com/yarivnamchai/v… 1 week ago