- Gifts are not opened in the presence of the giver.
- If you are invited for a meal, bring flowers, cakes, or fruits. Do not bring marigolds or carnations, however because they are associated with funerals.
- High-Tech gadgets (MP3 players,etc.)local handicrafts from your home, finely made pens and stationery, imported perfumes, select liquors, cigarettes, and illustrated books from your rea are ll suitable gifts.
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Tips for Packaging Jewelry When Selling Online fb.me/1JFYFq1vF 1 day ago
- living in bangkok youtu.be/u5gZc5GT9PM?a 3 days ago
- Creating Videos Using Smartphone Which Makes you Extra Money! fb.me/97JCJEMbP 4 days ago
- Who else wants me to Create Jewelry Photo Slideshow Video? fb.me/1HubkEjbq 5 days ago
- How To Make Your Retail Jewelry Store More Profitable? fb.me/BraqOhAd 5 days ago