The individual is responsible for his or her decision. Thais are unassertive, as well as being very conscious of the feeling of others and their position in the social hierarchy. Decision – making revolves around the hierarchical, centralized nature of authority and the dependence of the subordinate upon the superior. Thus, the typical supervisor is authoritarian. He or she makes decisions autonomously, and the inferior unquestioningly obeys. A benevolent superior and a respectful subordinate is the Thai ideal.
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Tips for Packaging Jewelry When Selling Online fb.me/1JFYFq1vF 1 day ago
- living in bangkok youtu.be/u5gZc5GT9PM?a 3 days ago
- Creating Videos Using Smartphone Which Makes you Extra Money! fb.me/97JCJEMbP 4 days ago
- Who else wants me to Create Jewelry Photo Slideshow Video? fb.me/1HubkEjbq 5 days ago
- How To Make Your Retail Jewelry Store More Profitable? fb.me/BraqOhAd 5 days ago