- Never finish the last bit of food in a serving dish. Wait until it is offered to you and then refuse politely the first time. When it is offered again, accept; it is considered an honor to have the last bit of food.
- To entertain a small group, take them to an excellent restaurant in a prestigious hotel. For a large group, arrange a buffer supper. Always include Thai wives in business dinners.
- Expect to eat with Western – style forks and spoons. Keep the fork in the left hand and the spoon in the right (reverse this if you are left – handed). Cut with the side of the spoon, not the fork. Use the fork to push food onto the spoon.
- Drink tea or beer with meals. Drink water only if you have seen it being poured from bottle.
- Many Thais smoke after dinner, but do not be the first to light up. Always pass cigarettes around to the men at the table. Although traditional Thai women do not smoke or drink in public, it is acceptable for Western women to do so.
About Nam Chai Thailand
Nam Cahi Thailand is a new personal consulting service. The service is one on one from a person that lived and married with a Thai. As an example I can help you to decide if at a business meeting you should Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands in Thailand? Or just if you want to find a great place to visit.
Love to meet you...
- Tips for Packaging Jewelry When Selling Online fb.me/1JFYFq1vF 1 day ago
- living in bangkok youtu.be/u5gZc5GT9PM?a 3 days ago
- Creating Videos Using Smartphone Which Makes you Extra Money! fb.me/97JCJEMbP 4 days ago
- Who else wants me to Create Jewelry Photo Slideshow Video? fb.me/1HubkEjbq 5 days ago
- How To Make Your Retail Jewelry Store More Profitable? fb.me/BraqOhAd 5 days ago